Heggholmen Long Sleeve Women
Our Summer t-shirt line Heggholmen, is named after the lighthouse with the same name, situated in the Oslo fjord. It is a very special light house, as it is built in wood, in a so-called Swiss style, which was very popular at the time it was built, in 1876. The t-shirt line is knitted of our Super Fine Merino yarn, with some Creora-Eco-Soft elastic for mobility. It has a placed rainbow print in the front - Colorful and fresh for summer! Wear it with the matching shorts Eng or Salt.
- Slim fit, for a looser fit, size up.
- XS (0-2), S(2-4), M(6), L(8-10)
- 98% merino wool/2% Creora-Eco-Soft
- Machine wash cold on wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%