Stalheim Stilongs Women
A homage to the famous Stalheim Hotel, a favorite spot for the European jet-setters and artists in the early 1900s. The hotel burned down 3 times – Last fire was in 1959, but it was built up again in the modern architecture of the time, and it houses an extensive collection of art and artifacts. The hotel lounge has beautiful interiors of original, Norwegian furniture from the 50’ and 60’s, which was the inspiration for making this pattern that reflects the mid-century modern vibe of this hotel. The pants and the zip-up are a perfect ensemble for the fashion savy skier. Swap the top with a matching Kleiva dress for the aprés-ski party!
- Fits true to size.
- Designed for a normal fit.
- Model wears size S.
- Model measures: height:174 cm.
- 100% merino wool, Italian yarn
- 19.5 micron
- Jacquard knit, 230 gr/m2
- Knitted in Denmark, cut&sew in Poland
- Machine washable on cold, delicate/wool cycle, use wool detergent