Faerder Zip-Up Sweater Women Camel
Our product line Faerder features an 80% Merino wool fleece and is named after the Faerder lighthouse, situated at the beginning of the Oslo fjord. This is also where the worlds biggest "over-night" regatta takes place in June every year since 1947. Usually, between 600-700 boats are in the race. A good fleece sweater is always a must to bring on a sail boat, and our version is made from a lovely, brushed Merino. It has a practical pocket in front, with zippers, of course, and it has details on the front and upper sleeve, made of water repellent fabric. The front is closed with a zipper and snap buttons. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Relaxed, oversized fit.
- XS(2-4), S(4-6), M(6-8), L(10-12)
- 80% merino wool/20% polyester
- Machine washable on wool setting, 30 degrees Celsius
- Washing bag is recommended
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%