Eigeroy Zip-Up Women Blue
The Eigerøy sweaters are named after the lighthouse with the same name, situated south of Stavanger. In its time, this lighthouse was quite an innovation, as it was the first tower in Norway to be made of cast iron. This was 1854. The sweaters are knitted with Leonora SŸdwolle yarn, which is machine washable. The zip-up sweater is knitted with color blocks on the upper part of the body, and contrast color inside the collar. The sides have rib knit, to make the fit a bit closer to the waist. On the back you will find the map coordinates for the lighthouse, knitted as a jacquard. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- 100% merino wool
- Regular. Model is wearing size S.
- Model's measurements: Height: 5'7", Bust: 30.7", Waist: 24.5", Hips: 38"
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Washing bag is recommended
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink upto 5%