Faerder Vest Men Black
Our product line Faerder is named after the Faerder lighthouse, situated at the beginning of the Oslo fjord. This is also where the worlds biggest "over-night" regatta takes place every year,since 1947, the second weekend in the month of June. It is arranged by the Royal Norwegian Sailing Association. Usually, between 600-700 boats are in the race. A good fleece garment is always a must to bring on a sail boat, and our vest is made from a lovely, brushed Merino. It has a zipper in front, as well as zipped front pockets. The chest pocket in front is made of water repellent fabric, and is closed with a zipper. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- 80% merino wool/20% polyester
- Regular. Model is wearing size M.
- Model's measurements: Height: 6' 2", Chest: 39", Waist: 32", Hips: 42"
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Washing bag is recommended
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%