Faerder Vest Women
Kindly keep in mind that the below are approximate body measurements for each size. Styles will vary in how they are meant to fit, please read description for details on each product.
Our product line Faerder features an 80% merino wool fleece and is named after the Faerder lighthouse, situated at the beginning of the Oslo fjord. This is also where the worlds biggest "over-night" regatta takes place every year, since 1947, the second weekend in the month of June. It is arranged by the Royal Norwegian Sailing Association. Usually, between 600-700 boats are in the race. A good fleece garment is always a must to bring on a sail boat, and our vest is made from a lovely, brushed Merino. It has a practical 2-way zipper in front, as well as zipped front pockets. The chest pocket in front is made of water repellent fabric, and is closed with a zipper. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Classic fit, slightly fitted at waist
- 80% merino wool/20% polyester
- Machine washable on wool setting, 30 degrees Celsius
- Washing bag is recommended
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%