Lindesnes Short Sleeve Women Coral
The Lindesnes product line is named after the first lighthouse in Norway. It is placed on the Southern most point of mainland Norway, where the first ever lighthouse in Norway was built in 1656. Since the Middleages, this has been a very well known landmark for all sailors traveling between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. It is only fitting that we named this product line after this area, at it well known for its rough wind and storms. The quality we have used for these pieces is a picqu√© knit, in Super Fine Merino, mixed with some Creora-Eco-Soft. The Lindesnes Short Sleeved top has a zipped front for ventilation, and flattering contrast panels in the sides. All seams are flat, for more comfort, and it has a zipped pocket on the back as well, where you can keep small valuables during activity. Pair it with the Lindesnes shorts for a comfortable, chic and functional outfit for all kinds of activities.¬†Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size S.
- Model's measurements: Height: 5'7", Bust: 30.7", Waist: 24.5", Hips: 38"
- 96% merino wool/4% Creora-Eco-Soft
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%