W's Mono Air Crew
Light, warm and versatile women’s fleece crew, made in a fully circular fabric designed to reduce microfiber shedding. Pushing both performance and sustainability in one garment.
Description & Features:
Mono Air Crew is a highly functional garment that can be used as an insulation garment for skiing, climbing, hiking or any other outdoor adventure. The garment has a regular, timeless fit and will last for many years. The fabric is called Power Air Light and made in USA by Polartec®. It’s light, stretchy and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
If you are looking for a light, functional fleece crew this is your match. With Women's Mono Air Crew in your backpack, you can stay warm and contribute to the transformation of the outdoor industry at the same time.
- Regular fit
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- 4-way stretch
- Sheds 80% less microfibers compared to conventional fleece
- Made from recycled and recyclable fibers
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Weight women's medium: 322 g
- Fabric produced in USA
- Garment produced in Latvia