Algon Down Anorak Womens
Varg’s signature garment is an ultralight down hood, made in recycled polyester, with side zip. It provides fantastic protection in windy weather, making it ideal for everyday wear, on the coast, in the mountains, or wherever you might be. Wear as an extra layer or as an outer garment. It has a wrap-around collar with a down hood to keep you warm. A must-have garment, quite simply!
- The Anorak is very light and easy to wear.
- The materials are breathable so no risk for over heat.
- Raglan seams.
- Two-way YKK side zip.
- Adjustalbe down hood and wrap around collar.
- Woven, patterned hood cords with wooden toggle for adjustment.
- Reflective details on sleeves and printed logo.
- Lycra piping with Varg logo round cuffs, hem and hood.
- Long sleeves with thumb-hole for extra warmth.
- Three pockets one with a zipper.
- Main fabric: 100% recycled rip stop polyester, 43g/m2.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
- Fabrics are GRS certificated (Global recycled standard)
- Insulation: 90/10 certificated RDS (Responsible down standard) duck down, fill power +730
- Bionic water repellent. PFOA/PFOS free.
- Model is 171cm tall and wear size M.