Lista Shorts Men Dark Green
The Lista product line is named after Lista light house situated in the south of Norway. It was raised in 1836 and made of granite. The lighthouse is a characteristic landmark in the flat, distinctive and rich cultural landscape around Lista. The Lista products are made of an exclusive, Swiss Schoeller fabric, who are experts on making technical fabrics in eco friendly versions. The fabric we have chosen, is a light, yet durable woven quality in a comfortable 4-way stretch. The shape is classic with belt loops and front pockets. There is also a zipped back pocket for your valuables. The design is understated and clean, with no unnecessary details or gadgets. Just a straight forward, good piece in great quality. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size M.
- Model's measurements: Height: 6' 2", Chest: 39", Waist: 32", Hips: 42"
- 72% polyamide/20% merino wool/8%elastane
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%