Seil Tee Women White
The Seil product line is made of a Merino/Tencel yarn, knitted in dyed stripes. TENCEL is branded lyocell and modal fiber that is produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood. Mixed with fine Merino, it makes the fiber stronger, while maintaining the breathability of wool. This is a quality we have tested for a few seasons now, so it is a keeper for sure. We have made some classic stripes in single jersey, in some of our favorite shapes. The Seil Tee is a comfortable shape, with a straight side seam, designed for a loose fit. Wear it with the Seil shorts and flip flops for a relaxed look on a Summer day. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size S.
- Model's measurements: Height: 5'7", Bust: 30.7", Waist: 24.5", Hips: 38"
- 50% Merino Wool/50% Tencel
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%