Skog Polo Men Blue
Tencel is also known as Lyocell. It is a cellulose fiber produced by dissolving wood pulp - mostly from eucalyptus, sometimes oak or birch. Wood pulp is mixed with a solvent and this mixture is then pushed through small holes to form threads. The process is called spinning. Fabric is light and soft but at the same time very strong and doesn't wrinkle easily. Tencel has very good moisture absorbing qualities. Therefore it is perfect for basic t-shirts for every sport lover. Our men's polo has a regular fit, a fake chest pocket and tone-on-tone buttons in the neck opening. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size M.
- Model's measurements: Height: 6' 2", Chest: 39", Waist: 32", Hips: 42"
- 50% merino wool/50% Tencel
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%