Lindesnes Polo Men Blue
The Lindesnes product line is named after the first lighthouse in Norway. It is placed on the Southern most point of mainland Norway, where the first ever lighthouse in Norway was built in 1656. Since the Middleages, this has been a very well known landmark for all sailors traveling between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. It is only fitting that we named this product line after this area, at it well known for its rough wind and storms. The quality we have used for these pieces is a picqué knit, in Super Fine Merino, mixed with some Creora-Eco-Soft. The classic polo shirt is perfect for this fabric. A great versatile piece for your Summer wardrobe which works for all activities. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size M.
- Model's measurements: Height: 6' 2", Chest: 39", Waist: 32", Hips: 42"
- 96% merino wool/4% Creora-Eco-Soft
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%