Lindesnes Skirt Women Navy
The Lindesnes product line is named after the first lighthouse in Norway. It is placed on the Southern most point of mainland Norway, where the first ever lighthouse in Norway was built in 1656. Since the Middleages, this has been a very well known landmark for all sailors traveling between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. It is only fitting that we named this product line after this area, at it well known for its rough wind and storms. The quality we have used for these pieces is a picqué knit, in Super Fine Merino, mixed with some Creora-Eco-Soft. The Lindesnes skirt has a built-in shorts underneath, which makes it easy to move around in. Perfect for tennis and golf. Wear it with the matching Lindesnes tops, or a tank top on warmer days. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size S.
- Model's measurements: Height: 5'7", Bust: 30.7", Waist: 24.5", Hips: 38"
- Built-in Shorts for coverage underneath
- 96% merino wool/4% Creora-Eco-Soft
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink up to 5%